Friday, November 10, 2006

MacSpice 3f5: circuit simulation for OSX



If you are into analog electronics design, or if you are approaching your 2nd year EE or CpE, most likely you will need to simulate your designs before commiting them to the breadboard or printed circuit board. Fortunately, you won't need to fire up your PC just yet. MacSpice is an excellent implementation of Spice for OSX. This App is written in Xcode and supports Intel Macs, no less! Go to the developer's website, and download the App and read the instructions. Very deep thanks to the dinasty of developers RetoTischhauser, Anthony Wilson and Charles Williams for this very important contribution to the Mac as a developing platform.

3 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you for your information.

 
At 11:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Opulently I acquiesce in but I dream the post should have more info then it has.

 
At 5:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Virtual memory,to me, is something that I seemingly will never have enough of. It's as if megabytes and gigabytes have become an inseparable part of my every day existence. Ever since I bought a Micro SD Card for my Nintendo DS flash card, I've been on permanent watch for high memory at cheap prices. It's driving me crazy.

(Posted on SurfV3 for R4i Nintendo DS.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home